When you throw your resume between 1000s of other resumes, you will realize how difficult it really is to stand out and be chosen. While curating it, one needs to be extremely immaculate, precise, and careful. Otherwise, the resume itself tells the recruiter “I copy my code from Stack Overflow and deploy it.” We do believe that the resume speaks for itself, but the resume must speak the very right thing.
1. The Resume Must Tell:
- That you know the languages & databases involved. You can “Learn, Relearn & Unlearn”.
- Your work experience is not just on paper, but you have grown through your work.
- “Cmd+C” from Stack Overflow is not your way of coding. Teamwork should be your game.
2. Sections To Keep While Making A Full Stack Developer's Resume:
- Resume header with title in it
- A section for your professional summary
- Work experience
- Achievements and Awards
3. Things To Keep In Mind For The Header:
- Email and phone number
- GitHub, NPM, or Stackoverflow links
- Link to your personal blog
4. Give Context For Your Experience:
- What was the quality of the platform you developed?
- What aspects of the work you were truly passionate about? (front-end, back-end services, databases, etc)
- What did you learn and implement there?
5. Technical Skills You Possess:
- Middleware APIs
A resume is the most important document that can make or break your career. Make sure that yours stands out in the crowd to give yourself a headstart in the job-hunting process.
Board Infinity offers you a free resume builder course that covers all the following bases:
- Guest Lectures
- Live classes
- Doubt Support
- Hands-on Assignment
- Placement Support & Resume guidance
Check out the Full Stack Developer Course at Board Infinity to gain expertise in web development and enhance your resume. Stand out from the rest of the crowd and land your dream job!
Lastly, Here are the Tips to Help you Write your Full Stack Developer Resume:
Learn the best from the best, with Board Infinity and get placed in a company of your choice.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive latest industry news and updates, exclusive offers directly in your inbox.