1. Angular JS
Key Features of Angular JS:
- Cross-platform progressive web applications that are native and desktop compliant with high performance, offline availability, and zero-step installation.
- Highly optimized universal code generation with the availability of code-splitting techniques.
- High productivity with template syntax, Angular Command Line Tools (or Angular CLI), and popular IDEs and editors.
- Avails full development story with testing, animation via interactive API, and accessible applications.
2. React JS
Key Features of React JS:
- Uses virtual document object model (or virtual ODM).
- React JS is declarative, creating a dynamic and interactive user interface for websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient event handling with creating a fully compatible W3C object model event system.
- Providing a cross-browser interface to the native event.
- It consists of an efficient markup syntax similar to HTML called JSX.
- Adheres to one-way data binding.
- It consists of React Native, has high performance, and is component-based.
3. Vue JS
Key Features of Vue JS:
- Availability of the creative and cost-effective virtual document object model view option.
- Avails its users with data binding options, CSS transitions and animations, and templates based on HTML that binds document object model with the instance data of Vue JS.
- It consists of a built-in component that wraps the element responsible for returning the transition effect.
- Facilitates using methods that take arguments but don't keep records of the dependencies.
- Less complex in terms of API and design.
4. Ember JS
Key Features of Ember JS:
- Easily usable by a large team.
- Comes along with computed properties.
- Offers good URL support, client-based services, and blended data layers.
- It consists of a precise widget-based style which is called Ember components.
- Not only is Ember JS reusable, but it is also easy to maintain.
- It consists of more than 1500 add-ons that increase with time.
5. Node JS
Key features of Node JS:
- Capable of exhibiting core Java features such as threading, packing, forming loops, and others.
- Highly scalable and swift libraries.
- It is open-source, licensed, and single-threaded.
- By cutting down on the processing time while uploading audio and/or video files, the user experiences almost no buffering.
- It offers support for handling multiple simultaneous connections.
6. Meteor JS
Key Features of Meteor JS:
- Provides the full-stack solution for the building and deployment of web applications.
- It enables the development of real-time and dynamic applications from the program's start.
- It uses the same codes for web-based & mobile applications in a diverse multitude of projects.
7. BackBone JS
Key Features of BackBone JS:
- Consists of diverse sets of building blocks like explicit events, precise views, models, and routers to accumulate client-side web applications.
- An open-source library that comprises more than 100 useful extensions.
8. Svelte JS
Key Features of Svelte JS:
- Does not use virtual DOM, unlike Vue.js or React.js.
- Runs during build time.
- Converts the user’s components into codes capable of running in browsers.
- Lightweight, very reactive, and easy to implement.
- It comes with a built-in reactive store, is easy to learn, and has a lesser boilerplate.
9. Gatsby JS
Key Features of Gatsby JS:
- Competent in the syndication of data from multiple sources.
- Works seamlessly with various Content Delivery Networks (or CDN).
- Offers easy and cost-effective scalability options.
- The Attack surface is almost non-existent.
- Is easily accessible.
10. Mithril JS
Key Features of Mithril JS:
- It has one of the best performances of only 6.4ms.
- It supports IE11, Firefox ESR, and two of the latest versions of Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome.
Check out Board Infinity's Full Stack Development Course and get personalized coaching from industry experts to help you gain expertise in the tools and skills required to land your dream job!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive latest industry news and updates, exclusive offers directly in your inbox.